I’m a freelance writer and social media consultant based in Los Angeles, by way of New York and Atlanta. This site features projects I’m working on related to food, drink and travel. Currently, I am a bar reviewer and contributor for Time Out Los Angeles. Previously, I worked as a social media editor at the creative agency, 72andSunny. When not writing, I can be found trying out new recipes, some of which have been featured on my YouTube cooking channel, At Taylor’s Table, going on hikes, and discovering new restaurants and bars in the Los Angeles area.
Interested in working together? Email me at: Taylor.Henriquez@gmail.com
10 Random Food Facts About Me:
- I don’t eat fish or shellfish – I’ve never liked the taste.
- But I LOVE McDonald’s Filet-O-Fish.
- I’ll take mustard over any condiment – spicy mustard is my favorite.
- I have a love-hate relationship with ketchup; I can only eat it with fries.
- Eggs, scrambled loose
- The thicker the pizza crust, the better, but I grew up eating and loving Monical’s Pizza, which has a cracker crust.
- Steak ‘n Shake > In-N-Out #notsorry
- Sweet > salty. I don’t trust people who don’t like cake.
- Macaroni and cheese is my favorite food. I am forever 10 years old.